Janeism

Thursday, December 14, 2006

potential mamasan?

today.. my last day of freedom once again.... my boss will be back tomorrow... n shucks... i stil havent finish what i am supposed to...
but cant blame me... xmas is around the corner.... its getting into my blood... my brain.. my soul
hence.. where got mood to work...
i have already tried my best !

hehe.. juz now went for lunch @ gwc with ak and ximen and san....
when i got into the car.. tis ak asked: u know simon right?
me: i dunno, but looks quite handsome.....
wahahahaa...seee! its the AK influence!!! my tongue is getting sweeter and sweeter!
then tis ak said: see.. i told u she got sales quality....

wahahhaa.. nay.. i dun have sales quality.. i dun have the motivation to meet quota, etc
but sure i can become a mamasan???? maybe i should go apply to be mamasan... i think i wil excel in that role.... maybe b the 1st top graduate mamasan in Singapore!

its quite fun eating with them... coz as usual.. talk cock alot......
n tis ximen commented on my way of holding chopstick....
then they said : ur mother never teach u ar?
me: got...... but she taught me the wrong thing....
wahahaha... caught them by surprise.. coz they said expecting me to say... "got. but i never learn well"

I ate my fave kim chi soup from the foodcourt... oh... u gotta try it if you like korean foood.. i think its the best korean foodcourt stall in sg... hehe
then ak stil order some roasted pork and chicken...
its a fulfilling meal! yum yum... followed by a cup of my fave peppermint milk tea.....
u tell me... how do u expect me to work now??????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter