Janeism

Friday, December 08, 2006

faithful me

Come to think about it, I have been blogging faithfully for 1 year plus….. such a faithful blogger I am eh?

I enjoyed bloggin… it’s an alternative to writing a diary. Yes, when I was young, I used to write diary to record those eventful days… the days which I want to remember. But its quite troublesome to write…. But blogging is much more convenient… but then.. its not that private… hence I cant blog abt my most intimate secrets… hehee… else kpo people like u will poke ur nose in my business….
Hehe.. not that im selfish. But I just dun wan every1 to know my problems….. thanks for ur concern anyway…

Its good to blog.. to let out all… most I mean of your emotions and all… usually I will feel good after blogging…. And I can always look back at my past entries and reminscind on the good old days…. If only bloggin was invented earlier…

Hmm.. what am I talking about? Promoting blogging???
I also don’t know.. I only know.. im damn bored now….
I cant wait to go home……

yawnzzzz

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter