Janeism

Monday, December 04, 2006

failed!

Today...I guess I got up from the wrong side of the bed.....

Highlight of the Monday BLUE... is.... i fell down... ok... thats not the main objective... i fell down twice!!!! at the same spot. Who on earth fall down twice per day??? Only me! It happened in my office toilet. Dont know why but the floor was damn slippery... like there was detergent on the ground... whhhooosh... i fell down.. had quite a hard knock.. but nobody was there.. and phew.. nothing serious happen... got up and geez... cursed in the heart....

came back and complained to any1 i was chatting on msn... curse and swear...

then i was telling my fren.. ok.. im goin toilet again. hope i wunt fall again! In my heart, i was thinking.. its impossible that i fall down again right? its jus a joke...

and guess what? whooosh again! I slipped and fall again.... this time.. the cleaner was there. this time wasnt as hard as 1st time. But still.. argh!!!! I really wanna scold all the bad words. i cant believe i fell down twice at the same spot. Hence ever since then, i have toilet phobia.. i wunt be visiting that toilet for 1 week i think.... have to go to far far away toilet. but at least, i wunt fall down... god bless me....

Ok.. finally got the "surprise" from AK... well... boring surprise.. its juz an angkot teeshirt lah.. chey.... i tot its a diamond ring or a piece of gold coin.. chey...... But ok lah.. its the thought that counts rite?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And this mikey came over n kpo.. saying why he dun have....
Hello! you were there.....
then i said.. why u never buy for me?
mikey: coz i know ak buy liao
win already lor!!

Then today, tarzan came over and charge his hp at my desk. Hes using N80! so hi tech! Now then i realised. his hp was apparantly flat. Then being miss nice, i asked if he wanna take my charger and charge at his desk. he said " it is ok... u can look at who call me also"
Me: r u sure? wait ur secret lover call u...
tarzan: haha... nvm.. then u wil know how popular i am...., if they call... juz ask them what is their queue number!
Then as his hp was charging, some1 called. I stood up and said " chris! ur call!"
Then mikey was like " how come jane muz help u answer phonecalls one?"

Today mikey was quite funny... he kept winking at me.... and its those exaggerated wink.. wahahaha...
then at 1 point of time, he like those 38 woman, grabbed tarzan and said softly "she got killer look". I was like...huh?? do i look very fierce????? i tot i got the kindest face in Singapore and JB!? Maybe I heard wrongly.
Then he continued to say something like her look can kill.....
then this tarzan looked at him.. and looked at me.. and said..... ya.... BUT......
I was like anticipating what is the BUT? BUT too fat? But too boring?
But... my hands are full already....
chey! this yayapapaya!

wahhahaa...

Today went for my final theory test... yes! u got it! Big Fat FAILED!!! but expected lah.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter