Janeism

Monday, December 11, 2006

treasure lifes

I think.. most probably... i will go to heaven next time...
Yesterday was at my aunt house... then this cockroach appeared! And i was like using some paper to shoo it away.....

my mama then hinted to my cousin to go catch it.....
well.. he tried to.. but the cockroach slipped away

then my mama told him... i dun even kill ants. when i see ants.. i wil just let them go...

abit paisay to let him know that... for i am such a saint!

who on this earth cares for the irritating ants? only me......
they have every right to live as well... and think their lifespan is quite short, so i dun wanna shortened it further. they are faced with the issue of survival very frequently.... and everytime i see them struggling to stay alive (when i used to drown them.. hehe...), i pitied them....

how will we feel if there is a superior being who is constantly tryin to kill us?

I say.. we should just let the ants live their lifes......

I dun believe in taking away any kind of lifes.. sometimes i see my mama whack cockroaches or lizards... i pitied them... and in my heart, i prayed that they will recarnate to a better being.... and i always tell guan yin that my mama dun enjoy killing them.. juz that shes doin that to protect me....
killing is bad..... and there will be retribution... so fellow mates... lets reduce our killings ok?

the only being i have no issues killing is.. mosquitos.. hahaha.. for they suck my blood.....
if they dun disturb me.. i would not have slap them everytime i see them.....

oh well.... amitofo..........

p/s: but i am not a vegetarian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter