Janeism

Monday, December 11, 2006

tv lover

Its Monday again... and i am so glad to be back in my sofa, planted in front of tv.. hehe.. this is... LIFE!

Today.... quite a peaceful day... coz ali is not in office! and mikey went off at lunchtime... and they wunt be back til Friday! Yahooooo!!! freeeeedomm!!!! but then.. i got things to do lah....

In the morning, AK came... and he gave me something! erm.. its a clipboard he bought from the hotel lah... whats his reason for giving me that? I dont know...
he said he bought 2.. so he gave me 1......


then... lunchtime.. this tarzan came and asked me if i wanna lunch? Ok.... of coz! its been long since i have lunch with them...
as usual.. this tarzan commanded me to MOVE! And i was taking my wallet, he was like asking me why i havent go...
i shoot him: i take my wallet mah.. u wanna chia me isit? if so, i dun bring my wallet liao
hehee...
today im quite cock with them.... guess im more comfy with them now.. hehehe

in the lift, this tarzan asked me what brand is my watch.. and how much.. weird.. today he asked me alot of qn....
anyway, only 3 of us went for lunch.. tarzan , ak and me
then tis tarzan suddenly ask me.... u find ak very flirtateous? he very flirt 1 u know!
i act blur and said.. no.. i dunno... dunno him well..... hehee
ya.. i know his tongue is honeyed...

then tis tarzan asked me.. what i do for weekend... Sat and Sun... he wanna know all my schedule... but accidentally i let him discovered im a no life person. hehe
n hes really 12 years older than me!!! and at 1st asked me.... am i below 25?
i looked at him with my shocked big eyes and was like saying.. how can i be below 25?

when tarzan is in good mood, talking and laughing, he looked much cuter... rather than when he is saying
" i got no time!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter