Janeism

Sunday, December 03, 2006

dec is here

Its Sunday nite again... yes... the dreadful week is going to begin all over again! Mon blues... tues grey...til its Friday! TGIF!!!! I am anticipating for friday!

Ok... i just realised that i be taking my advanced theory test tomorrow! Hahaha... I signed up in Oct and thought.... dec is stil far far away... and i parked it in the deepest corner of my brain... til sat. then it really occur to me that.. ok.. the test is this coming monday. So I finally find the book out and started reading... til now.. i stil havent finish studying... no mood man.. but i cant waste my $6. Nvm, i just take it as experience coz i havent taken the computerised type yet... yes.. the type which i can immediately know that i fail! ok.. if i pass tomorrow.. its really lady luck shining on me. If i fail, thats normal.. hahaa

Geez.. tmr being mon again... need to rush report! Tmr.. ali wil be back.. in fact... every1 wil be back... how exciting ar! hope my life will be smooth....

best wishes for the new week!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter