Janeism

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

unhappy

yes people.. i am Un Happy....
coz im like being whipped into a typhoon.. not knowing where it will end up in... and causing damages along the way....
yes.. im like lost? uncertain? not confident? all the kinds of feelings connected with UNhappiness...
hope guan yin will bless me with good luck!


talkin abt guan yin....
in the noon, i was chatting with a friend of a particular religion...
i was joking and saying i will go heaven next time ( iwas really juz joking and talking cock)
and she quickly said.. no.. i wunt.... only her *religion* will go heaven
i replied... no.. u go ur heaven.. i go my heaven
she said.. no.. theres only 1 heaven.. and only ppl her religion go heaven...
me: pls lah.. respect other religions mah

i was like boiling...

have people of that religion all lost their minds???
i feel like screwing her up and down and tell her to f off! but no.. shes still my good friend.. but i don think i will ever discuss religions stuff with her....

why r this group of people so narrow minded? cant they accept that there is other religions?

why r they so selfish? why do they think the rest of us wunt go heaven? and its like... they are SURE the rest of us would rot in hell...

pls... if u r kind hearted... u would want every1 to be well right?
what can u say abt a religion which condemn the non believers?

loser!!!!

argh!!!! now im really really disgusted with that religion... and everytime i hear them saying how mighty their god is... i feel like spitting on them!

F OFF U PRETENDERS!!!!!!

recently, a new worship place of that religion was built near my house.. and once in awhile, they will come my house to give me those bloody brochures and invite us to that place....
most recently, they came to my hse and said they have a open house.. and was urging my mama.... "its ok 1.. every1 can go......"

i feel like rushing out and say... "u all wanna come in??? hold the joss stick and bai my guan yin? its ok 1....."

its not ok! pls dun come my hse again!!!! i wunt ever step in that place and get my brain washed by the stories.....
i am still very wide awake person.... and i am happy enough not to be misled by the tall tales which promise will get rid of the problems.

yawn! just go away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter