Janeism

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

brainless me?

Yesterday b4 I go home, I seem to have a lot of things to blog…
When I got home, and logged on to my account, I don’t seems to have anything to blog…. My mind went blank.
Why is my memory failing so badly? Is it a sign of premature aging?
My memory is really bad recently. I can ask a question on msn, n shut down the window. Then my friend reply me.. and I totally clueless about what he is talking about. It happened several times, and its scary. I tried to recall the question, but usually I cant remember…
Recently… I have been having migraine attacks at nite. Quite frequently….
Is it a sign that my brain is not working well anymore?

Well… anyway.. ok… I think I wanna blog abt the mrt accident. Yesterday, some1 got hit by the mrt in the morning. And well… it’s the 1st time that I got affected by it. Though its at yishun station, my train station was packed… and every train which came is full of sardines…. How on earth am I goin to get on? And also, the frequency is longer… geez.. I was really angry….. I wanna to scold.. “what the fish” aloud.. but I decided not to, as it would have spoiled my image. Who knows, I may have a secret admirer lurking in bt batok mrt? U never know ok….:P

After 2 trains, I made up my mind. Get out of the freaking mrt and go take a bus! Went to the control st to ask how can I get out without having to pay any $? Coz I did not use the mrt what…..
Well.. the counter was underhand… and kept me waiting for sometimes.. I wanted to flare… but then…. The angel came into my mind and said
“ its not the poor staff fault that this is happening. Don’t vent your anger on innocent live.”
Ok.. eventually the staff told me I can get refund 3 days later. Just mentioned “the yishun accident” and the staff will know.. hahaha…

Something really needs to be done. So many lives have been takened by the mrt. What is the preventive measure that smrt should take? Maybe they should impose a hefty fine on the family of the deceased…. Ok.. im being cruel….
I just hope nobody will die in mrt again.. it’s a painful death… why so silly?

Yesterday, I finally met my bestmate! Well, you may ask… whats so special abt meeting a best”friend”? the special part is we have been corresponding for abt 2 years, and we never meet b4…hence yesterday, we finally meet! Haha ! we have been talking so much yet I never have a single idea about his look coz apparently, he is camera shy… oh well….
He gave me a starbucks cup which cost him.. cough cough... $60! and i got the cup from him so that he wouldnt be reminded of his foolishness..... hehe
But its good meeting up with him! Hello bestmate!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ok…. I guess I better get down with my work…… goodbye for the time being…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter