Janeism

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Get well soon mama!

Hmm.. my mama have been diarhoeeing since yesterday... and she did not eat whole day yesterday... and she seemed so weak... unlike the usual mama i have... sigh...
i dont know how i can help .. and not used to having a sickly mama... that im not feeling good myself too....
the medicine that i had bought for her doesnt seem to be working.... how how?????

hope she wil get well soon!

anyway, its sat again.. a hot sat.... and i am prepared to laze around whole day... i will read alot today....


yesterday, mikey came back.. and as expected.. he asked me for my work.. hahaa.. but in a friendly manner which doesnt scare me .... though i smiled sillyly and told him... hehe.. finished liao... will send u later.....
but i did not send again!
im such a worm!!! i think he wil not trust me in good time.. sobzz....

yesterday... ak was super nice to me...
1st, he heard my handphone went BEEEP coz no batt... but actually its not my handphone.. i am juz charging it coz i am supposed to lend to my bro.
and he concernly asked if i need a charger... and he got this cool usb charger... he wanted to give me.. but i told him.... that 1 is too small for my hole!!!!!!
i mean... my handphone batt hole la..... keke

then next.... he suddenly asked me if i wan another thing. Its a sim card device which can transfer info onto my pc... cool huh? i say.. ok.... then he gave it to me... well.. its actually gift from hp lah.. its for customers...

then later... he went for tea break....
then he got a can of coke for me!!! yes... only me...
he bought 2 and he said dont know what i wan.. so he got a coke for me....
i never ask him to buy me anything......
in fact, i had drank so much of liquid yesterday.
Lets digress abit... yesterday went vivo for lunch and had this sheng jian bao... its blooody good!!! especially the garlic infested sauce.... hence.. after eating that thing..... killer breath possessed me!!!! i had chewing gum, constantly suck sweet, and kept drinking hot green tea, hoping to cover the scent.. but.... failed to..... geeez.....
does it mean i can never eat that bloody good thing again? sigh.....

okok... back to main topic....
as usual, i will take off my heels and go barefoooted when im at my desk...
then tis stupid ak came in and said.. wow.. nice feet
its the 1st time in my life that some1 compliment on my feet!!!??
but then..... i think hes tryin to suan me lah...
my feet.. nice? i would reealy say.... "my foot lah!"
hahahaa

then b4 he went tea break, i think he wanna ask me along, but i went toilet... and he didnt know.. so he actually sms me ask me where i am
i didnt check handphone til later (when hes back)
so i questioned him "hey.. why u sms me ar??? u sms wrong person?"
ak: oh... no... i wanted to ask u if u need anything... blah blah blah....
old man having overhear ur conversation, asked :what did he message u?
me: he asked me.... ni jai na li?
old man: oh.. i tot he said... lao po bu zai.. ni zai na li?
ak: no what... should be.. lao po bu zai.. wo men yao qu na li?
old man: hey jane... u know what is safe sex for francis? its when the wife is away! "

hahahahahaa

then this stupid mikey walked past and asked ak: wanna go toilet together?
ak: no.. definately not with u.......
ak: jane.. wanna go toilet?
me: errr... female or male?
ak: which is more exciting?
old man: depends on whether u wanna squat or stand
ak: i can do both!
me (softly): oh.. i dont know.. i got no experience....

geez.... they r talking abt sex with me!!!! and i actually responded to them so smoothly.... gosh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter