Janeism

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Ben Yeo


I think this dude looks quite cute....

Hmm... saw him on tv.. and love his cheeky smile... but i guess.. the photographer not very good here... hehehe

After few minutes of internal discussion, i have decided to continue blogging in this entry so that i wunt have excessive posts... which may make my fans (Yes! I mean U, U and You!) dizzy....

well.. my poor mama is still diarhoeeing... Why doesnt she get well?????
She had taken the medicine that my aunt intro.. but still seeems to be diarhoeeing.. though it is getting better.....
oh guan yin... pls bless my mama to recover by tomorrow! Else I will be worried... and guilty...
coz ME is still thinking of goin orchard after work tomorrow.. hope she is well.. and i can go orchard peacefully...
welll... orchard? Why?
1. buy friend's rom gift
2. buy colleagues xmas giftS (x7.. oh my poor bank account)
3. kinokuniya is having 20% storewide!!! tomorrow is last day... shhhhhh

just now... i finally told my mama that i will be goin hk... had been debating within myself like when is the right occasion to break the news to her....
well.. its like.. i will be goin next week... and its really kinda late to inform her now too... but at least.. its 1 week notice.. not that bad right?
and why am i so naughty not to tell her earlier?
coz shes a thinker! A very deep 1 in fact....
what i mean is she will imagine all the nasty scenarios.... like.. i will kena robbed.. i will fall down.. i will get lost... my plane wil crashed.... etc.. all kind of scenarios... and it really dampen my mood too...
coz i will be worried about her too... hope she will be in good shape when i go... and when im back!

ok.. btw,,, advanced notice for u....
i wunt b blogging from 24-28 dec... coz urs sincerely will be in hk!!
im quite excited abt disney land... and the stuff im gooin to buy...
guess tis will be more of a shopping trip coz i can see no mountains in my itininery....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter