Janeism

Monday, November 06, 2006

yahooo... and sigh...

Today would have been a wonderful day... if only....
my boss didnt stressed me....

early in the morning, he ask if he can have the reports....
1. aging report... ok.. this 1 can give him
2. mvc report.... cant lah!! the countries are supposed to submit tomorrow, so how can i give him the report???
sigh.... why he anyhow ask me for thing... will affect me 1 u know.. i got so stressed!

Then i submitted the aging report to him
1st time: hey... can u highlight those shared skus
2nd time: hey can u arrange ......
then i realised i 4got to delete some stuff, and he had already emailed out to the people...
sigh... i could feel that he gotten impatient with me.... i wish i aint that blur....

anyway... hope tomorrow will be a better day.. pls pray for me!!

ok... enough abt sad things..... the happy thing is.... today is an orrr eeee orrr day! tarzan swinging around me!! wooohooo.... today every1 not around... except him...
then ali told us theres lunch in the meeting room and told us to go take...
I was like thinking... how nice if tarzan can go get the lunch for us.... coz it seem so yaogwee for me to barge into the meeting room demanding for a free lunch! especially... with mr chin inside!

then.... tarzan really brought the lunch box out for us!!! wooooo great mind thinks alike????

then later.. he sat down with us and chatted... 1st time have tis kinda long and calm chat with him.... hes quite a nicey to chat with.....

then later... at abt 4+... he walked over to my desk and asked what am i doing! my 1st thought was... damn... is he going to ask me to help him do things?
but no.... he was juz there to chat with me! woooooo score point again!
he chatted abt his quota.. his ever increasing quota... his "expertise"...

then later awhile, he came over again with his lappy... ok.. this time is really got work for me to do liao!
but actually he came over to ask me some excel thingy... hahaha... i almost helped him, but what i did wasnt what he wan...

sigh.. im sooo useless.... bloody airhead.. no substance.....
Sometimes i wish i wasnt dealing with these kinda excel lah... numbers lah.. i really am bad in them! And i will always blame myself internally that i cant help..... it may not show, but i really hate my incapability sometimes....

u know what, sometimes ... i missed cpf..... at least my talent there can be shone.... i think my bosses there quite appreciate me, and i can cope there... at least its not those excel, data... etc... something which i can handle better... and i have 5 staff under me! and i am enjoying good relationship with them..... sigh.. if only there wasnt any offers from mikey in the 1st place..
i missed the simple people there.... they are people my level.....can communicate easier.....

oh well.. life is too short for regrets.... let me count down to my 9 months more of my contract..... and hope my tomorrow will be good! Mikey, pls forgive me!!! and love me more!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter