Janeism

Saturday, October 28, 2006

frydAY

I wanted to blog yesterday, but migraine strike again! I went to bed b4 10.. hence havent got the chance to blog... but here I am!!!

Yesterday, I fanjian, and went lunch with them again. At 1st, AK wasnt around so i thought.. phew.. safe.. 1 hand cant clap.. so shd b fine. who knows... they call AK and he was smoking .. so he joined us.... My heart was thinking... oh no... im in danger again! But yestday wasnt bad lah.. they didnt talk much indecent stuff...

Mikey drove us to GWC for lunch... as he was driving out, they saw a "attractive" woman, and AK asked mikey to slow down.... then when nearer... all of them realised its aunty! Wahahhaa... then all of them laughed at AK... say he aunty also want! Then saw 2 girls... they slowed down again..... and dont know what happened... tarzan suddenly said: why u all have to look outside when you have 1 here?" Woooo.. he is learning fast man.. talking abit like AK now!!!

On the car, they were starting to talk abt RA stuff... but not those serious kind.. then tarzan said nex time i dun dare to join them for lunch already.... wahaha.. ya man... at least he "realised". AK said my face getting redder and redder everyday, will get high blood pressure soon... dont know whether did i blush when they talked abt those stuff... maybe i really blush! hahaa

We went to have sushi again.. and this AK is the kind person... who would share his chicken with me... he really know how to por girls 1... I really have to bow to him... this tarzan was eating the rice too, but he did not offer to any1.....
Then they talked something abt cold war between hubby and wife... then this tarzan said... why bother.... juz leave lah....
AK: u dont know.. when u get married, then you will know....
tarzan: wah... if its me.. i dont care man

Mikey: you were hot tempered hor? U look like those who will beat wife kind...
tarzan: No lah... i wont... i wunt lay a finger on them.......
tarzan: so far not yet.....
@@!!!

Scary! I should siam him lah.... else wait i kena beaten next time.. whahaha.. its quite bad to have a bad tempered partner... but it seems like in a relationship, theres always a good and bad tempered party... but im scared of hot tempered people... eeee

Then we went to a cd shop... and there were 2 cute sales girls...and these guys wanna buaya again.... in the end... tarzan bought a cd .
Tarzan: hey... this shop sales girls quite chio 1
mikey: ya... i heard... u r the 2nd person who tell me that.. its a strategy to get young men to buy
me: ya lor... get people like u(and point at tarzan)
tarzan: Hey... i did not buy from the pretty 1 ok....
Fair enough, he got his cd from the not so pretty 1....
Then Ak wanna get the same cd... and the girl told him "ur fren has bought the cd earlier"
Then tarzan shook his head at the girl(in friendly way of course)... wonder if the girl got electrified by him..... he looked quite cute when he did that.....
oh anyway....when we got to the car, they played the cd... and gosh! Mikey doesnt know how to insetrt the cd into the slot! hahaa.. we figured out qquite long... and the sound system was very gd... And they were saying its bcoz the cd is 24k... or what its lexus sound system... blah blah blah.... then mikey said he should leave the cd in his car.. coz toyota wunt produce such a good sound.. so he shd juz burn the cd and play it! wahahaa.. ooh.. so tarzan drive a toyota....

When we reached carpark, they saw some1's car... and decide to leave some paper on the windscreen., They wrote owe $ pay $ and drew a pig on it... wahahahahaha these guys are soooo naughty!!!!!

Then today, my neighbour brought many boxes to pack his stuff... he got many stuff and hence anyhow place his boxes... around me....
i looked at him with those looks...
ximen: hey.. what u staring? can you bear with me for juz a few more days? i be gone soon ok....
Ak: wah.. that sounds like a threat
me: haiz.... so sad man.....
ximen: sad meh? nex time ak will come sit beside u
me: oh.. thats bad
ximen: hahaha... thats bad
ak: hey... you know a chinese word...口实行非.. you were smiling when you said that juz now....
me: opps... u saw it?

Juz before lunchtime, mikey go disturb ximen. then he said to me: all ur fault lah. u come here, he moved away...... u never use ur charm to retain him.... or is it ur wife who ask u to go......?
ximen: hahaa... ya lah... my wife said.... this jane quite pretty... u better move away....
me: ok.. its all my fault lah

today, i finally didnt lunch with them... went vivo with my 2 frens...

Then juz now I asked AK how much was the lunch yesterday. I knew he wunt take my $, but have to ask out of courtesy... else i will be viewed as a greedy yet ungrateful pig...
As expected, he said I dont need to pay... which is good....... coz i only ate 2 plates.... so its cheap cheap 1..... :P

Its weekend again!! yeaaa.... hope to sleep til very late tomorrow... cya tomorrow!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter