Janeism

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Disasters!





oh my god!!!!!

This long weekend is harming me badly..... in terms of my bank account....... I am officially broke!!!

Last Friday was like about 150$ flown out....

Today..... another 150$.... (honestly i think its more than 150, but lets juz keep it at 150)
SEE!!!! $300...... out of my pocket!!! what is this man!!!

Jane!!! Can you like use ur blain and think???? Dont just because of sales, then you buy buy buy... got use anot??????
But... they are like sooo cheap... dont buy.... 对得起自己的良心吗?
And because they are like so cheap, it kinda saves my money as well too right?

Oh well..... I did practise some self discipline just now.. else the damage would be worse!

Anyway, look at my goodies of the day!

1. a tubetop(to wear inside 1 lah!)

2. Pair of hoop earring

3. A hp accessories (which is actually a mirror!)

4. Jeans (its only 25$ for godness sake!! How can I dont buy?????)

5. A red top (Discounted)

6. undies (discounted too.... )

7. Blue necklace

Special note on the undies! dont they look sooooo sweeet? Too bad I dont have a bf to show off to.... Opps!!! Nono.. this is not an invitation to whatever.... I am a decent woman!!! I am just thinking aloud... hmmm... nvm..... let the case rest.....


Yawnz... should I continue my adventure tomorrow?? hmm.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter