Janeism

Thursday, October 19, 2006

pms day II

Sigh... pms is still around... yes... still feeling abit down.....

The morning was ok.... but i still dont have appetite... I went to my fave sakae for lunch and guess what? I only had 3 plates... and i dont feel like eating anymore... recently.. my appetite is damn bad... i wonder why.... pms perhaps? i dun feel like eating rice... i dun feel like eating mee...i dun feel like eating meat....... so what else is there left to eat?????

Anyway, mikey asked me to buy him lunch today... and I being the nice staff got him a softshell crab handroll too (coz i know he likes it). Geez... i thought after all the bribery, my life will get easier... BUT!!!! the opposite happened.... after his lunch, he came over and ask me abt my report. He discovered that I am still blur... and he ask me to ask if i dont know... sigh... im such a blur freak.... and i always cant focus on my work... always distracted somehow and cant focus all my attention on work.... hence... i think i am not doing a good job so far...

then he looked at my messy desk and ask me to clean up coz he said ali is very particular abt cleanliness.... oh damn..... its my desk! why do these superior wana care abt MY desk? Sigh... next time i have to clean up my desk b4 i leave.... sigh sigh.......

next time if i ever become a supervisor again, i will demand my staff to have messy desk!!! hmpfh!

Today ximen came in with a short sleeve shirt (he always wear long sleeve) and I did not detect it. I thought the only difference is that he never wear tie... seee... sometimes im sooooooo f-ing blur!!! Then he ask if he look weird in it... hahaha.... my cute neighbour..... i cant imagine life without him.....

Then his wife came over and left some grapes on his table. But he was not around. Then mikey said to the wife: i think he will come back to find seeds on his desk
wife: its seedless!
mikey: wahh.. even bettter.... no evidence!

then old man came over the table and think aloud : i wonder if there is seed
me: no.. no seeds 1!
old man: but there is skin......
me: ooh... ask michael to peel for u lor

old man had no lunch today so he went canteen and eat himself. also, he ate some biscuits. then he told ximen that his lunch only consist of biscuits and water
me: huh? thats your lunch???
old man: no lah.. juz trying to act pathetic in front of him
ximen: u know huh... when people get to that age, they need more fibre in their life
me: hahahaa... hmmm... i can go pantry get milo for u
old man: oh... i be eternally grateful for that
me: simon, go get milo for him!

Ximen (to old man): are you born this cynical? or did something happened in ur childhood which makes u like this?
Old man: no......
ximen: your mum last time slap ur doctor isit?
old man: no lah.. the doctor slap me.....

then theres this ex- manager(predecessor of Ali).. he came over to chat with mikey... and ended up drawing the choco box cover like "wheel of fortune". Its damn funny!!! he wrote things like " "Dunno.. ask Ali", " I did not approve this deal", "KB has the answer","XX is closed today", etc
its damn funny... its spin to get the answer thingy.... and they stuck a hand on it as well (middle finger)

Oh ya... then mikey was chatting with divorcee, and ask divorcee he goin east coast today anot... (coz i tink divorcee went east coast with some female colleague).
Divorcee: why? U spying on me? why? u jealous i get to spend more time with girls isit?
Mikey: XXX i not worried. But if its jane, then i worried
Me: what?
Mikey: oh nothing.

Aiyooo.. what does that mean?
I am too silly so I may get cheated?
I am tooo sexy that he will not be able to control himself?
what what??????? :(

Yesterday, I was thinking abt my old flame.... and thinking abt those times when i go chionging.... it was really enjoyable.... the dancing.. the music.. the drinks... its been really long since i last go chiong..... Kinda miss it.... and was thinking abt him... how we always go chiong tgr... and we were really kinda close although we r not a couple. those innocent days....

then today, suddenly he msn me.... we were talking... then realised he got a gf .... oh well... see? every1 moves on... except me... still stagnant..... i gotta get myself a darling soon..... else i be a nun soon!

sigh... see... pms is destroying me... i better go sleep soon and wake up happy tomorrow.... hope mikey dun stress me....
i muz focus focus!!!!

But tmr is half day.. and long holiday is coming.... i wunt have the mood to work!! arghhh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter