Janeism

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

sobbie

Today.. the last day of my long weekend... how good time flies man...
i cant believe the long awaited holiday is over!!! gosh!!! Work again!!
And you know what? I had good intentionally brought some work home to do.... and ..... bingo! I have not even touch it abit.. sigh..... I shall not stress myself... tomorrow go office then think! for now, I will still immerse myself in my long holiday! wahahaha... I cant wait for Friday to come again!

Today... I went out again... coz gotta get the book at 30% off from borders... and gotta go get the eyeliner from OG for today is the last day of the 20% sales! But guess what? My item wasnt on sales... damn... simply waste my time! I got myself a book abt santa claus.... yea.. trying to get myself into the xmas mood... hehehe

Just now while on bus, I suddenly think about those days.. when I was still young..... 2 person popped up in my head.....

1 is a guy called Derrick. I think I knew him through IRC? Or is it through some friends? I cant really recall, but we clicked well... really well that we can talk to each other smoothly... However, I can say we are really platonic friends... I dont have that kind of interest to him, and I think he think so too.. we just are able to get along very fine. He is this flying enthusiast. His dad is a pilot, and I think flying is in his blood. He was in the Youth Flying Club back then. I still remember he was awarded the Best Youth or whatever award with regards to him being the best pilot. The 1st person he called after the award was me! I remembered him sounding very happy and telling me that he has won the award amidst the noisy background(it was an award event mind you!). I was very pleased to hear that too... Then we hung up. It is so simple! He is happy and wanna share the good news with me. I am happy coz my friend had just made it big! But sadly, we are not in contact anymore.... I think he is now a pilot with SAF... Yea... he can really make it big! Good luck Derrick! Wherever you are, I always remember those days.....

Another is a Kenneth guy. Well, on off we still keep in touch. I was like in love with him when I was young... like for maybe 2 years? I knew him when he is in the final year poly. Havent even go NS yet! My god! He's this cute,not bad looking guy who can always make me laugh. Its funny.... I 1st knew him through online... and 1 day, I wanna go watch Ash concert. Actually the reason I wanna go watch the concert(@Zouk) was because another Kenneth(who was my crushie in jc) is goin! Hence.. I wanna go! But i couldnt find any1 to go with me. Then this Kenneth kindly agreed to go with me. Happy! I still remembered... the 1st time I met him was at the Heeren busstop. or lucky plaza.... somewhere there. We were supposed to go get the tickets together. Then, we went to lucky plaza macdonalds to have a drink.
Few days later, we went for the concert! As expected, I saw my crushie Kenneth there... he saw me with kenneth, and commented that my "bf" looks cool. Yea.. kenneth is really this cool dude. We were like quite close that time. Almost chat on the phone everyday. Every single thing, he will call me up, and chat... sometimes, he just call me , and sing... coz we dont know what to talk.. hahaha we will go chiong together. Chionging with him was fun. Still remember there was once he fell down from cycling and cut his head. Then he called me up to complain to me about his misfortunes.. I was like so heart pain.
Oh ya... he used to have this good friend called Eugene, and he was even interested in knowing me! I heard he was the prom king of a certain poly. But at that time, i got no eye for others, except kenn himself. What a waste! And was quite upset that he is like pushing me to him. But this kenn is funny. He rejected me, but still seems to wana have me around. Got me really confused that time. I thought I would never get over him for my whole life....
But no... there is no forever... I have gotten over him, and he is happily attached now.
All the best to Kenn!! I will always treasure those days.... do the hustle!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter