Janeism

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

pms is late

Today... then I am having my pms...it comes few days later... abnormal !

In the morning, i was having a bad migraine. but i cant take mc anymore (coz last fri i took, and yest, I took 2 hours off as well). I cant abuse my boss' kindness hence bite my teeth and go work. It wasnt the worst stage, so still bearable... juz throbbing head and nauseous..

So whole morning, my face was sian sian.... and dont feel like talking much... but I guess i still looked healthy, and mikey wasnt able to detect my sickness, and still talk happily to me. As i am not those whining type, I did my best to sound ok... though still abit sian soundin...

Then ... I went vomit!wooo.. 1st time i vomit in public... thats bad... but after the vomit, i feel ok... its like this.. i have to vomit out the dirty water, and my head will be better.... but i hate vomiting coz it hurts my throat....

Anyway, as i have no appetite, i declined their lunch to go ikea... sobz.. what a waste!!!
And I rot in the office, and went down canteen to have a miserable pau (a wrong 1 somemore!)

Anyway, my beloved neighbour will be leaving soon.... im feeling quite sad... coz i love him.. as a neighbour. Enjoy having him by my side for he always sounds funny.. trying to listen the way he talked so i can learn from him.... I will miss him, all his F words, his crude jokes, he trying to blow his kopi pangness to me, his smelly cigarette odour...
its only been like 2 months... and 1 of my fave colleague is going.. sobz.... I do hope he will still stay in hp, and not move out of hp.... so far, he said he is still deciding among his MANY choices.... hahaha All the best Ximen! Hope i will have a good neighbour next time!

Talkin abt seats..... tarzan will be moving seat to somewhere in front of me!!! is that good or bad? well... dont know..... But will definately be seeing more of him. *shrug*
But he will be dead meat, coz he will be sitting juz outside of Ali! the eagle will be hoovering around him... beware tarzan!

They will be going on incentive trip soon... of coz.... without me..... sounds soooo fun.. i think they are going for 4 days.... what will become of me? Hope i can have at least 2 days off? Old man sharing room with mikey. divorcee sharing with tarzan... lucky him! Opps!
Anyway, juz now tarzan said.. i wunt be around... coz i will be chionging....

oh man... such an old guy still so crazy abt chionging... guess he wunt ever grow up.... :/
(minus point again)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter