Janeism

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Major problem!

On Friday, I met my secondary school friend for a dinner. She has just gotten a job as a counsellor, and I am supposed to be her practice client. So I am supposed to tell her a problem that I have so that she can counsel me.

Hmm.. I dont have much major problem.. so when she ask me to think about a problem we can talk about.... I think n think n think.... and then... i suddenly blurt out....

I cant focus on my work... because of .... MSN
Then I burst out laughing.. coz its such a silly problem!
Then I told my friend.. no.. let me think of a better problem. But she insisted its ok....

So I went on to tell how I can concentrate on my work and got distracted because of msn... and whole while, I was tryin to suppress my laughter... its sooo sooo silly!!!!

After the session, both of us burst out laughing.....
Then she said.. its not stupid.. coz students will have this problem too....
then i think.. yea rite!! I supposed students are distracted from studying bcoz of computers too!
Cool.... it aint so silly after all.....

wahahahhaaa.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter