Janeism

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

whatever will be, will be

Just now I was watching a HK drama show... showing a mother who died of cancer... She has a son who is blind, and she did not seek treatment for her cancer so that she can die faster, hence give her son her corneas faster..... due to some misunderstanding, the son was angry with the mother for 20 years++. It was only when he can see, then he realised the mistakes he had done... but too late... the mother is gone...
very touching huh??? i tried sooo hard to contain my tears just now...

Then my friend told me... his teacher died of cancer...

Why on this earth do we have such a illness call cancer? it's terrible huh? Especially those which have contracted it due to suayness (dont say about those smokers who got lung cancer coz they deserve it ). Why?? why did god create such a thing call canceR? to punish people? but why????

Anyway, our treasure the present.... coz its the most precious moment of our life...

Just now I saw this phrase " Every1 makes mistake. Thats why a pencil always have an eraser on top."
True.... We must be able to erase the mistake, and improve on the stuff... agree?

Well.. today the 1st day of November... oh gosh... year end is here..... time really flies... in 2 more mths, i will be 27!!! What have I achieve in my life so far? Nothing.... sometimes i really like to be happy go lucky like now... but I only live once... life is short... should i continue slacking my life away? When the day I have to die, what will I be thinking?
I am happy to live my life like this...
I wish I had done this done that.....

Well... I dont know..... dont think!

I not sure if I am lucky or suay? Yesterday went for lunch with friend A, and she fell down. Today went for lunch with friend B, and she fell down too!
Was it that I am supposed to fall, and they were there to overtake my suayness?
Or was it, I am suay and "cursed" them to fall?
Tomorrow, I dont dare to jio people out for lunch! I dont wanna make people fall anymore, and I also dont wanna be the person who fall.... bless every1 not to fall down!

Oh man, all of the sudden, I felt dizzy... sometimes I wonder... Do i have brain tumour?

A little update of my office...
I got no more cubicle mate... my beloved neighbour had moved away... really kinda sad... today in the morning, he came to his desk to pack few more things.. then he said " im goin... take care"
It's like.... so... sad....
yes, we might still see each other in office.. but its different... he will no longer disturb me.. sobbie....
I havent have lunch with them since.... last thursday... hehehe... they might really think I am scare of them..... Well, hope tomorrow we will do lunch together....
Today they had tis major meeting, hence never see much of them..... never even lay my eyes on tarzan for 2 seconds today! Only saw him for a second when he walked past. He was wearing spec! He doesnt look impressive with specs....

This AK... as always, mr nice guy.... Food was catered for the meeting... Suddenly, he took a cup of lime juice for me. and he said "PLS join us for teabreak later!" He said PLEASE!!! Why must please? hahaha Hes really a very sweet guy.... tooo sweet for comfort...
Also, just now I walked past him, and we sort of exchange greetings.... Well... I am not sure if I have heard correctly, but i thought i heard "Hi Janey!"
If i aint wrong.... HUH??? Janey!!??? we very close meh!
If I am wrong.. haha! i am deaf! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter