Janeism

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

indecent obsession

Today... had lunch with my dept guys..... ak, mikey, divorcee and tarzan. And what an ear-opener!!! heard many things I should not hear!

At 1st, they were talking about a girl approaching AK... and they were describing how it went. Was at a drinking place... blah blah blah....
then this girl asked AK if eh wanna keep in touch. She took the 1st move to approach this uncle!!! AK is juz a typical uncle, not a looker, and cant imagine him being approached... but this daring girl made her move...... wooooo... is she drunk? or nowadays girls are so liberal? Amazing....

Then they talked about another experience at another place where some girls wanna know him again.... what is happening???? and they said some1 saw him "frenching" the girl..... Yes, I assume frenching means frenchkiss? Ohh..... I didnt know they are sooo liberal! Though AK deny, but i dont really believe his words...

Throughout the lunch, mikey and AK were actively participating in the conversation, like they are very into it... my god!! Lucky tarzan and divorcee arent so bad.. they did not talk much. Either they are gentlemen enough to consider my presence, or they have no such experience..
Quite comforted the 2 of them are not that bad... I did not look much at divorcee but saw tarzan face wasnt that comfortable..... and he juz concentrate on eating.
Btw, we went to eat teo chew porridge. And AK is that "nice" guy who would offer those dishes that I cant reach to me. Yea.. thats how he sianz the girls....

Its bad.... These guys... these married guys.... disappointed! Mikey plus AK is disasters.... I should not have gone lunch with them today man....

Last time I heard AK was involved with some woman... oh man............

It was such an earful. I did not know how to react. But I was like laughing with them and try to act nonchalent. But my heart was like goin "oh my god!!" "WHAT!!!","Yewwwwww.. disgusting", ":WOW!!!"
Really dont know how to act in front of them. I think i should continue acting innocent .... coz i am a good girl! :)

tarzan was telling them the things he did during childhood. He's quite a sadist. I shall not mention here , in case he kena charged! whahahahahaa hope he was just kidding!
AK: No wonder you always have that grin on your face
(Sidetrack abit, I was listening cum lookin at tarzan when he was relating his childhood. Hes got nice teeth and lips. Reddish.... yummy! I suspect he may be a mummy boy. He aint as indecent as he looked.)

Today, divorcee drove me home! yea! so nice of him... in my mind, i was still thinking: how nice if some1 can drive me home. (it was raining)
Then bingo! He really did! haha.. well, it is the 1st time, and he stayed around my area, hence it was not that inconvenient.
Its sooo nice to have some1 driving me home... i knocked off at 530.. reached home at 6!

Nice..... hope he will offer his service more often...

Today, my neighbour start packing his table. His last day wil be 31 Oct... so sad... I stil cant believe he will be leaving... overheard what he said. There are 3 headcounts, and there are 4 person in his job... so he is the 1 who got sacrificed... my poor neighbour.... he said" what for work in a company which dont appreciate loyalty?"

Anyway, he very naughty. He got a box full of styrofoam, and he needed the box, so he threw the styrofoam in my dustbin... but aint enough, then he went to throw in oldman dustbin (oldman is on leave). then he sprinkled some on his desk and chair! wahahha.. imagine the shock old man will get when he come in tomorrow. Hope the cleaning auntie dun clear man! whahahaha

Another flashback
neighbour clearing his cupboard, and found himself a tom cruise mission impossible poster
Ximen(to me): you want anot?
Me: No... i dont like tom cruise
ximen: why u dun like him? hes about the same height as u , u know
me: no.. i prefer taller guys... give to james lah
ximen:what? you mean james like tom cruise?
james: no lah.. give to francis lah
ximen: what? he like tom cruise?
francis: no.... he was saying i look like tom cruise. u all never listen properly....
all of us burst out laughing man
then tarzan added: u mean ur backside look like him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter