Janeism

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

exciting morning

I was sent into a frenzy about 2 hours ago….
Mr Chin (if you remember him…. Hes my big big boss) smiled at me in the morning… then he walked back and say he wanna talk to me, and asked me to arrange with his PA for a time….
I was stunned!! Why?? Why he wanna talk to me???? Many scenarios popped up in my head.
1. he wana talk abt work? (but I don’t really have much work to talk about)
2. he always catch me sms/msn at work.. and is going to warn me?
3. he wants me to tidy my desk coz its damn messy
4. he ask me to dress appropriately, and don’t wear to low cut
5. he wanna promote me
6. he wanna know me better
7. he wanna talk to me about my progress in HP
8. he want me to act as a spy and spy on his staff
9. he is interested in me

Many many scenarios flashed in my head. I was thinking about all other possibilities for wanting to talk to me..

Ximen said… wow… not bad… big boss want to talk to u…
Me: ya…. Do u know why huh? Why does he want to talk to me?
Ximen: don’t know… maybe hes got a perm post for you.. coz u have been doing well… u only took 1 mc so far ( He is suaning me if you stil don’t know. He kept thinking I keng mc last Friday)
Me: aiya.. u…. stop talking abt the mc lah!!! But… hmm.. isit abt the mc ar????

Then divorcee say: wah.. not bad…. U going lunch with big boss
Me: its not a lunch lor!! It’s a talk lor!

Panic panic!

Then I msn mikey to ask him if he got any idea why he wanna talk to me…
He got no idea.. then I asked him is it about the mvc reports(my work)
He said should be.. and asked me to prepare all the reports nicely by lunchtime

Panic panic!!! Started to work on it…..

Then then awhile later… mikey msn me… and tell me… actually mr chin dun wanna talk to me.. its another colleague he want to talk to…. And he told mr chin that he had scared me.

FAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a blubber!!!!!!!!!! Is mr chin always this blur??????

Make me panic and stressed for half hour!

Right now, I am sooo exhausted… I cant concentrate… I cant work now…… I need a breather…

Maybe it's the haze lah.. he could not see properly.....
JFYI, the colleague he wanna talk to in an indian girl...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter