Janeism

Monday, October 16, 2006

Blue or blur

Today read from news that the golden couple of Singapore is splitting, the badmintoner Susilo and tabletenniser Jiawei.... Singapore news is also very kpo man!!! what is it of their business that they have to report the rumours of the splitting????

But.. anyway..................

Actually right from the start, I dont think they match. Jiawei seems too strong for Susilo.... I think for a couple to work... there has to be a balance.... esp if women is too strong, I think its bad for the guy.... Unless that guy is a useless wimp (I despise guys who let their wives bully them). Women have to respect their men, no matter what.... and mutual respect is essential... knowing the limits and all.......

no matter how stretchable a rubber band is, eventually it will break.... so my point is.... never take anything for granted..... treasure everything you have......

Sometimes, I am such a positive person. This morning, my usual shuttle bus did not come and I waited like 20 min for the shuttle bus to come... well, it was very hot... and i was cursing (abit only lah!) why the damned bus never come....
For negative people... they will think... argh! bad start to the day.. nothing is goin to be alright...

But me!!!!! Optimistic ME think otherwise.....
Since the bad thing has happened, i think the rest of my day gonna be alright! hahaha! And well, my day wasnt that bad..... I remain happy through out the day!

Today haze is bad.... i seem to have difficulty breathing...... hope tmr big wind blow the smelly smoke away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter