Janeism

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Nitemare

Yesterday nite.. i had a horrible horrible dream... a nitemare in fact....

I dreamt I got a call from my mama... and she told me... theres a death in the family! ur daddy is dead!!!

i remembered i was feeling soooo freaky!!! and i cant stop bawling away. I just kept crying and tell myself impossible... then i asked my mum.. how u know he is dead??

his body is cold and he is very pale!

gosh.. then i rushed my way home..... and just kept crying and crying ... the thought of not seeing my dad anymore was like sooo real......

I am really really glad that its just a dream. I woke up and found myself in bed, i was like praying.. thank god.... i cant afford to lose any of my family, or friends.... i want them all in my life.... irritating or loving... is ok... as long as they are still breathing...


now that i am awake, i kept replaying the scene of the dream... oh man.. its scary....

i think why i dreamt such a thing has got to do with what happened earlier yesterday. I was outside still drinking with my fren, when i suddenly got a call from my mama..
she told me my dad is drunk again.. asked me to faster go home... she scared he will fall down like last time. Ok, i freaked alittle, and quickly made my way home...

When i got home, ok.. everything is fine.. every1 is safe... but my dad's goldfish died! And my mama was telling me... when the fish die... i know something bad is going to happen....

with that, i freaked too...

But am glad my daddy is fine.... but some people just never learn from their lessons huh? 9 stitches on the head, and still not scare..... what does he want so that he will never drink so much again? A little is fine..., but drink til so drunk... whats the point??? I really dont understand....

well... i just pray that my mama, papa bro, sis in law and every1 is safe and sound and happy... that is my simple wish....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter