Janeism

Friday, November 10, 2006

haha

Today, I finally recovered from my PMS! Phew... feeling much much better... maybe its the break I had yesterday too... no wonder people say.. taking a break is to walk a longer distance. Its True!!! u will have your thoughts straighten out and be positive again! hahaha.. but then.. i promised myself not to take anymore MCs for the rest of this year! Jia you jane!!!

And also plus the fact that my boss was not around when I reached office...I can breath easier...
but when i reached my desk, saw him leaving notes for me to change the report... then i quickly get down to work... ok.. quite productive.... at least improve alot on the report...

Oh btw, I got a new neighbour now. AK is my new neighbour

then juz b4 lunchtime, he came! Suddenly my breathing encounter difficulties again! hahaha stressed! but think he did not blame me, or he has forgiven me...

ok, i will work hard ok!!

But lunchtime, left only Ak and me! So Ak jio me go for lunch. Initially he suggested marina south! but as it was goin to rain soon, we changed our destination to tiong bahru lor mee! its a ulu coffeeshop which sell this lor mee... which is quite good! I like it! Of coz this AK insisted on paying for it, though i already took out the money to pay. He told the guy " dun take the $ from xiaojie!" wahahhaa.. i wonder when will he get sick of treating me lunch? Well... i hope never lah! hehehe

Halfway through the meal, it started to rain... and he was like very concerned abt me getting hit by the rain.. kept asking if its alrite with me... haha... of coz i am alrite.. im an easy going person... a few drops of rain wunt kill me! :P

When we were abt to go, it really start pouring. This lor mee stall people then offered us an umbrella! and they said no need to return. oh man! they are soooo nice right? like kampong style.... every1 is fren fren! So, we took the brelly and walked to AK's car. Quite erm... lomantic huh? fancy us sharing umbrealla under the heavy rain!

Then suddenly boss shoot another task to me! But i am glad abt that task... coz quite simple! hahaha but due to my retarded pc, i coulnt really finish it in office. Then divorceee ask if im goin home! bingo! free ride! hence i bring my lappy back...

juz finished the work! Yeaa... why am i so onz now? hehehe..

Today, its like such a pampered day! Fre lunch! Free ride home... what more can I ask for!?
I can only say... glad weekend is here!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter