Janeism

Sunday, November 12, 2006

brandon is here!

just now, i received an sms from AK.... brandon lim is here!!!

Wait.. who is brandon lim? hahaha.. its my ex neighbour son! He is born today! what a day! 11/11/2006... hahha... feel happy for him.. i can just imagine the silly smile on his face when he carry the baby! hahaha

AK is nice enough to inform me.. unlike my mikey boss... AK is soooo nice....... and i told him to count me in for any present for brandon! hehe.. hope i have a chance to go see him... hope they will suggest going on monday! hehe seriously... i never been to the hospital to see new born babies b4.. it would be good!

ok... today, i went out at 12!!! its a rare sight... usually 12, i will be slumped in front of tv, and catching shows like i never watch tv for 1 week! hehe.. but today, my sec sch good frens asked me out, so i decide to give them face... hence made the effort to go out... anyway, we r supposed to meet at 12... and i reached at 1... but.. i can say.. i made an effort liao!

and it rained almost whole day.. shucks! made me brave through the rain...
oh well.. got myself ... a skirt, a wallet and some skincare thingy.. hmm.. guess abt 150 gone!

Went to see coach wallets... but... oh man! nothing is good for me! lucky i visited the boutique b4 askin my fren to buy from US.. i would have regret big time!
Anyway, i think their wallets doesnt suit me.. but i saw bags which i am tempted to buy!
Should i??? convert to S$ will be abt 520.... hmmm...
520 leh!! i can buy how many cheapo bags!!! but.... coach leh... singapore is selling it at 749!!! 200 cheaper!!! why not huh?
but 520 leh!!!!!! let me strike 4d tmr...... then i will confirm buy!

or any kind soul who is willing to buy it for me? maybe each can contribute like $100... and i will need 5 such kind soul.... the balance of $20... sigh.. i will foot myself...

Quick!! Do a good deed and next time you will go heaven!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter