Janeism

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Jane for SALES!


Yes... who wants to buy me??
(Attaching my best pic to date to attract more buyers!)

I am so sick of working, and really wish some1 will buy me back as a wife, and let me be a housewife....

I can help out in SOME houseworks... will obey hubby... will smile and be pleasing to you.... will get out of your sight if u want to..
Will be sweet to you if you want me to. just give me alot of $, and i will always buy a small gift for you.. i wunt swallow all the $!
Also, want children? I can... U know they always say big ass can produce more kids? Its your day man!!! Lucky you!!
With sufficient painting on my face, I do look pleasant...:P

I really wish some1 would support me, so i wunt have to work.. i really hate working.... if only i dun need to work...

so how? lelong lelong? Any takers??? I am not too expensive..... pls contact me for further proceed.


Oh well.. today.. i having pms.. feeling down down down! And pulling a long face... and all food doesnt taste good... and all things seems sianz to me.. worse is... my work counterparts dun cooperate with me! sobz.. really feel like calling it a day man!!! Sent 3 reminders... and still.. dont know what to say man!
And today.... tarzan very dao!!!! It seems like hes a different person from yesterday! When I asked him "not having lunch", he just gave me an impatient nod... ok lah.. i think he was bz drafting email.. so fine!!!!! I AM NOT ANGRY!!!! YOU GO AHEAD AND EMAIL LAH!!! work more important ok!!!! cant be bothered!
wooo....

Finally it was time to go home... imagine my joy... oh well... i was still suffering from pms lah.. so cant be anything too happy....

oh ya... just now saw my ex neighbour ximen in smoking area.... and chatted with him awhile... i missed this guy man.... and he seemed so sianz to be in his new dept... and i told him Ali asked AK to move beside me.. then he said no wonder AK is sick! he is having high fever, must be bcoz hes moving beside me, he cant sleep.. thats why sick!
Wahahahaa... my funny neighbour....

So, after work, i decided to sms AK

Me: heard you having high fever.. dun fret leh.. ok la, i wont demand d lunch from u anymore.. dont stress... Haha take care! recover soon...

FL: Thnx.. I knew all along u r concerned abt me but didnt say earlier only ah. Fever has subsided but still feeling very week. Will b back to office tomolo, c u !

me: This kind of thing... u know i know can liao lah. Cant be too obvious mah.. Haha! Ok.. cya tmr...

FL: Ya lor, better keep it discreet if not people jealous of u ah!

me: excuse me, supposed to be jealous of u, not me. U r really sick! haha go rest la!

FL: Thnx for d compliment... And u r right, i AM SICK now u know!

me: Ya i know... thats why i am nice to u mah. ;-D

Ak: Wow... Lucky me!

Opps... am I flirting???

3 Comments:

  • how much? i buy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:35 PM  

  • Who are you anonymous???
    Show me the MONEY!!!
    money=honey!

    By Blogger Jane, at 10:34 PM  

  • crazy jane...wahahahahaXDDD

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter