Janeism

Monday, September 25, 2006

wow!!

Today... I did something very brave!

I went to orchard... without any makeup!!! wooo! its been long since I went there without makeup... i was praying in my heart that I will see no1 I know!

Went there after my aerobics class... Yes... all sweaty and smelly... I really hope nobody I know saw me!

It's a little shopping spree too....
I got for myself....
1. concealor - $28 (promo price! usual price is 39!)
2. Eyelash curler - $14.90
3. Magazine - $13.60
4. Eyeliner - $16
Ate Crystal jade which costed me $11......

See.. such a simple lazy sunday afternoon.. and i spent like this...
sigh... i cant help it... i just cant stop spending my money, though i can assure u that I aint got much to begin with... sighz...
there are still a couple of things on my list.....

And.. I feel like getting a branded bag..... maybe a LV? costed about... 900+...?
Any kind soul wanna contribute to my LV project ? I am serious!!! can i organise a LVJ fund?

Its monday again.... another looongg week ... tomorrow early morning, my 1st concall! 9-11? yawnz.. but i promised myself i will work hard! so im gonna listen hard tomorrow! bless that I do not doze off tomorrow ok?

LV LV!!!! I wan LV!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter