Janeism

Saturday, September 16, 2006

saturday!

Its weekend agaiN! yahoooo! my long awaited weekend... finally.. i am going to have a good rest to recharge my battery... next week.. i vowed to work hard... to prove my worth! and to get every1 impressed by my work! muahahaha.....

Suddenly I just feel like becoming a top performer instead of a slacker... dont know... maybe its just a 1 hour thought? wahaha... but... i really hope to perform in my job... so... bless me to be highly motivated for a longer time ok?

Today... life was a breeze...
I went to office with a guilty heart... coz i dont have confidence in my work... i am a careless bum who always make careless mistakes.... and i am confident that there are mistakes in the slides! (Sobzzzz) and was expecting my boss to come grill me... asking.. "jane.. can u buck up anot????"

But it didnt happened! Phew... either.... there are no mistakes???? or... my boss dont wanna waste his breath? Or.... he juz decide to forgive me.... maybe his heart melts at the sight of me? hehe
ANyway.. i hope its the 1st scenario lah... no mistakes!!

Today.... what jokes are there in office?
Ali was fierce! he was talking at the top of his voice to the sales ppl.... for they failed to bring in the numbers... wooo.... kinda admire his capability in "scolding" people... i could never scold ppl like he does! Guess all of us were keeping our ears open to hear him.... ximen walked past him and i think he giggled... and ali said " Dont laugh!"
wahahahaa......
ximen asked mikey to approve a deal at 522pm.. and mikey said he has logged off already.
then ximen shoot him.. "what the... its onyl 526!!!"
I added: no.. its only 522!
Ximen (to mikey) : hear that anot? its only 522!
Ximen (to me): hey.. i think u better not say that... dont bite the hand that feeds u
wahahahaaa......
then my boss was calling ximen " ai! ai! ai!"
Ximen shot him again" what ai?? dont say ai! i am taller than u!"
Wahahahahaaa.... ximen is quite nasty ar! wahahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter