Janeism

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

i love my neighbour!

Its Tuesday.. pre mid week.... 3 more days to go before weekend again! haha

This week, Ali is not in office... hence.. some people are getting naughty... including me.. hahaha
Today I went to office at about 9... but not purposely... coz I missed the bus....
When I reached office... my neighbour looked at me with a straight face and said" lucky u came just in time. Just in time! I was about to call the police!"
Wahahaha... this is sooo funny! early in the morning wanna make me laugh liao... wahahaha... not only me.. coz he said it aloud so my tarzan also joined in saying "thats a good 1... i should report abt AK... he MIA" (AK supposed to be back from US.. but hes not in office!)

getting to like my neighbour(aka Ximen) more... coz he is quite a nice guy who talks funnily too.... he like to disturb me.. i think its his way of destressing as well... coz can see sometimes hes quite stressed up... he even asked me today "why u tie hair today?"
that day, for no reason... he just come and keep click my "shift" key many times.... i asked him "why"
He said... "dont know"
@_@"(FYI, i am drawing cold sweat)

But he is a very good worker... he got tis MVP award sometimes back... (MVP means... those top performer) geezzzz i am so proud to be sitting beside this high flyer!
Just now he was talkin on the phone with another person... and im impressed by the way he conversed... clearly he was quite angry, but he kept his cool
the other party just keep talking (its a woman called Joanne!), and ximen said.."joanne... listen to me... you have to give me a chance to finish my conversion. u got anythign to say, u can say it after i have made my point. can u let me finish what i want to say 1st? else this conversation will lead to no conclusion. "
"no... listen joanne... u cant say that the customer...... u cant expect me to go tell the customer that he has made a mistake right? thats not the way it worked. if you think that it impede with the law, go ahead and contact the lawyer and settle it. if you think u r right, then just go ahead. "
"What u can do now is to communicate with ur customer and see how we guys can work out ur contract"

I am very impressed by his calmness and i loved to listen to him talk (eavesdrop..hehe) coz he always talked so cool and steady... and made his point across STRONG.

I got a cool neighbour!!!! or should I say... cubiclemate?

Another joke few days ago..
Mikey stapled his opened tapioca crisps packet many many times to preserve the crispiness. The next day, he offered to this guy... and the guy commented: wow.. i am surprised nobody got choked by ur staples
Mikey: you will be the 1st one!

Another joke yesterday...
As the carpark lot was very small... mikey has to drive out b4 the guy can get into the front passenger seat. We were in the car, then mikey suggested to drive off without that guy...
Of course, he stopped.. then the guy said "wow... i am surprised that you actually stopped"
Mikey: Jane ask me to drive off without u! (sabo me!)
that guy: I actually got my keys ready... was ready to scratch ur car as u drive by...

Wahahahaa.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter