Janeism

Thursday, September 14, 2006

happy birthday my dearest....

I was just about to blog yesterday... when my pc juz died on me....
well.. battery was flat.. and i was lazy to charge...hence... i did not blog....

hmm.. what happened yesterday..?
Nothing much.. Ali asked me to help him do slides... as it was the 1st time i am doing something for him... i hope that i will do it perfectly... was rather stressed up when mikey warned me about the task.. hehee
Ali came over and ask (or rather.. hint) if i am good at ppt.... i said ok... then mikey added... "depends on what time the boss give her the things lah"
wahahaaa.... mikey is sooooooo cute! wahahaha

so Ali gave me the stuff slightly before lunchtime... actually wasnt too hard a task... and doesnt take quite long....
the point is..... tarzan asked if i wanna have lunch!
TARZAN leh!!!!! he jio me!!!!
but i was thinking... i need to do ali stuff... so i better not have too long lunch...
sigh... there goes my golden opportunity!
about half hour later.. i finished the slides! damn... i was hitting myself regretting.. i should have gone lunch with them!!!

today is my mama bday.. i took leave for her! thinking of goin somewhere to eat n shop... but here i am... at home still!!! its 1pm.... damn.. wasted my leave like this! sigh......
where should i go?? why is my mama so boring! when i wanna go out.. she dun wan..
when i dun wan.. she wants!
whats ur problem!
anyway.. happy birthday mama! may u b healthy and happy for many many years!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter