Janeism

Friday, September 22, 2006

Mr Chin encounter

Hi.. i am back from lunch.. and feeling very sianz.....
really very sianz.... hmmm... 1 of the rare occasions i will sigh like this.... sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nobody is around!!! and i havent really got anything to do.. except to explore some stuff... but... some stuff... i am still awaiting access! damn! and i dont have a phone yet....

oh well... im glad its friday.... half more day to go!!

Yesterday.... my chin dua liap come talk to me!!
how dua liap is he? well... he is my boss' boss' boss! 3 level on top of me!!! hmmm.. maybe we can nickname him mr chin! whahahaa

1 Mr Chin
2 Ali
3 Mikey
4 Me!

Anyway... it was around 530... and he walked past.. and he asked if my colleague has left... (opps too bad for him.. but thank god i am still around... he may think im a hardworking employee who still hang around at 530!! wakakaka)
Then i said.. he just left (i used the word Just..... I am kind!)
then he asked..... so who are you under? what are u doing? whats ur name? welcome!"
It was really awkward for me.. coz i simply got nothing to talk to him abt... plus.. hes a korean... and i have to stretch my ears to hear some words... hehee
I was smiling..... but i could feel my facial muscles being stretched unnaturally... hope i didnt look too fake then!

Well.. i think im in for some promotion! he is this dao kia.... who got tis chin dao look! But he talked to me!!!! I think he has been aiming me for quite sometimes... finally got chance to talk to me........
I wonder if he can fall asleep last night....... hmmm.....

kekeke..... I will be a manager soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter