Janeism

Monday, September 11, 2006

911

Today is the 5th anniversary of the 911 attack.... time flies... it's already been 5 years.. i still remember watching on news the attack... was sooo shocking... never expect such a major operation to be carried out against innocent civilian....
cruel al quada! they are the devil of the planet... i hope the leader kena hit by falling rocks!!! (hehe.. video clips show he is in a rocky area... hence... beware of big falling rocks Mr O!!!!!!!!!)
May all those evil doers be buried under the rocks!

today... i went Suntec... for you know... the IMF meeting is coming soon.. and oh my god!!! Suntec now has become a prison! everywhere is being blocked.....policemen all around!
1st... i walked the usual way from the city link to the overhead bridge which will lead to suntec...
police there stopped people from using the bridge.. we are advised to use the marina way.....
(I think they should put a sign in citylink to let us know... dont make us go up there for nothing! Do some planning dudes!!! Be fair to us-civilians!

Fine... so I walked the marina bridge which will lead to suntec city....
Sorry!!! pls use the other way
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... another wrong move!
Have to walk around marina to get to the roundabout of suntec there to enter Suntec!
Damn.. i was sooo tired finding my way into Suntec.....

Fine.. i shall just get my chicken pies and go...... (Don Chicken pie is goood!)
Woo.. the chicken pies were damn heavy and i was tired... hence....i decided to take a bus from outside suntec (despite having to change bus ). I couldnt care less.. i am too tired to care

Boom!!!! the bus stop is closed!!!!
argh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was going crazy! I really was! How on earth am i going to get out of this place? the pies are heavy and i m tired! spare me!!!!!

in the end... i lugged the heavy pies and walked all the way to capitol building to take bus......

sighz... the pies made me go through such hassles... hope my cousins will like it man... it may be kinda salty.... with my sweat accidentally spilled on it... hehehe...
(i bought the pie for my cousin n uncle to thank them for driving my papa to hospital and fetching him back.... they helped out quite a lot to deserve the salty pie right?)

Anyway.. my point is.... Dont go Suntec city if you can! Its horrible! I will avoid it at all causes!
IMF.... grrrr.......
But u should go take a look too! the security is damn damn tight!!! looks... kinda... exciting.... hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter