Janeism

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

912


I was watching the 911 clips..... horrible... its so so so cruel! those poor civilians who lost their lifes.. and also those firemen who died while on national service...
Bless them all!!!
And i really hate those stupid terrorists!!! why dont all of u juz drop dead? The world wont miss u all, u know!
just go and die urself ok!!!!!!!

hmpfh! I really hate these devils... they made this world such an unsafe place to live on.. what for? gain power? for???? when u die.... u are a lump of skeleton.... u want power for what!!! pls lah!!
Terrorists... if u r reading.... pls take a rock and hit your head with it....u will become hero if you bleed to death like this.. trust me! you will be honoured and memorials will be set up for u! quick! go!!

ok... enough of angry stuff......

Today.. my boss suddenly tell me...." james say your eyes is very pretty, chris said ya.."

Wahahaha opps... my eyes....? I thought they look normal? nothing nice... ok.. maybe my eye makeup does wonder! hohoho!
Today I dont dare to look too much at james....scare I will electrocute him.... hehee... i dont wanna attract the wrong audience.... tarzan.. then i dun mind.. hahaha
just found out today that james is a divorceee...(he will be known as divorcee from today onwards).
oooooh... seee... i dont wanna attract wrong fellow!
mikey told my ex colleague that "all my sales guys like jane. they think she very pretty"
wahahhaa... so they are talking behind my back! god knows what else they said!!!!

oh well... tomorrow gotta doll up my eyes... to blink blink and wink wink...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter