Janeism

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Bless the world!

my dad is discharged from hospital today....
I am really grateful that nothing serious has happened to him....
imagine.. he knocked himself on his head... there could be worse complication.... but lucky for him... he only suffered cuts.... really thank guan yin for ur blessings!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope after this episode.. everything wil be great for him.... hope he dont drink so much from now on.... bless my papa!
and bless my mama for good health too!

I am a little angry and disappointed with my brother though.... he hasnt been to see my papa...
ok... he had to work.. but still... as his son... i dont understand why he couldnt squeeze out a little time to visit him....
then he said he will visit him at home today... in the end.. he said he will come tomorrow...
hey! its ur dad!!!!! what is this? worse than his friends and relatives (who has been to see him?)
But i know... he didnt do it purposely.. he doesnt have a black heart... its juz... hes still immature.....
sigh.. bless my brother for more brains and conscience!

Today, there is a funeral opposite my house. I "know" the deceased... as in... i seen him before... he has been living for as long as my family... hes got 1 son.. and i remembered the family of 3 always go out together....
suddenly his leg was amputated... and he has to be on wheel chair....\he was even featured on the nkf show..... about 1-2 years ago... kym ng visited him at his home...

yesterday, i went downstairs to buy breakfast at a coffeeshop near my house....
i saw him! he still looked very ok and was still eating nasi lemak with his wife... they are common figures in the coffeeshop. imagine... yesterday he was still healthy and all... today... hes gone.... that is life... it is fragile....
rest in peace my neighbour! and hope his family will live on strongly!

pls treasure ur life...... u have to be well for ur family and also be well enough to take care of ur family... that is the reminder i should note myself... i will take good care of myself so that i can take care of my parents well...
bless the entire world!!!!

2 Comments:

  • so.. everything gonna be alrite now?
    best wishes 2 u n ur family!
    take care la,babe^___^

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:24 PM  

  • yes.. everything is great now... Thank heaven for the blessings man...
    Thanks for ur concern too...
    How have u been?
    U take care too...
    Miss ya!

    By Blogger Jane, at 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter