Janeism

Saturday, September 09, 2006

my dad...

i juz came back from hospital.....
my dad is in hospital now....

he came home drunk today.. and he fell down while in the toilet...
i was watching tv when i heard a loud thud... but i thought it was nothign.....
abt 1 min.....of silence... my mama ask me to go take a look... he was lying down....
then when i looked closer... he was bleeding.. in fact.. there was a pool of blood on the floor... i was damn shocked when i saw it.... i was scared out of my wits.. coz i dont know what to do... i freak when i see blood..... imagine if we didnt action fast... he may juz bleeed all the way....

my mama quickly called my uncle who happened to be staying in my same block... thank godness he was around to help...
my cousin drove us to hospital....

my dad received 9 stitches.. and xray shows he is ok....
i really hope so...
sigh... my heart really ache when i saw it.... the blood....
why does he have to drink til like this.... sigh...
i hope this will be a painful lesson for him.....

and sigh.... they have to make me worried like this.. my mama... my papa....
and my brother wasnt home to help out..... i gotta learn to be stronger... i gotta learn many things so that during times of emergency i know what to do.....

hope my dad is ok..... and hope he wunt drink so much again...
and bless every1... hope every1 will be safe and sound...
pls take care.....

i really appreciate my uncle n cousin for being there.. without them.. i really dont know what to do....
hope everything will be good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter