Janeism

Friday, September 29, 2006

workaholic?

Wow... its been few days since I blogged... I thought I juz blogged yesterday? No?
Ok.. nvm... here i am again!

Wed......
I 4got what I do...
Thu.. was attending a workshop... and saw people from APJ.... wooo saw many sud sud people.. i am sooo impressed...
1st... came a lady called Kelly. She is the vice president of the APJ op... a lady ok!!!! isnt she great???? imagine a petite lady commanding those men to work.. wow... i am soo impressed. and the way she talks... is very strong and powerful.
She asked the group "what do you think u r?"
and my crappy Mikey mentioned " we are slaves to the sales guy"
Kelly face crumpled and asked all of us to stand up so we can be awake! Sales op are not slave!!!! she said... wahaha.. she tried to drum into us that we are the blood of the body! behind the scene but certainly very important... hohoho!

Next... a cute Italian looking guy came in to talk! wooo.. hes really cute looking... in fact, look so cute that I was thinking... " he can work meh? more like a vase". But i believe he CAN work... coz hes quite high up there too.... weeeweeeeet!
Then all the country managers presented... i can see people of different calibre.... my mikey's presentation was the most powerful! he can really speaks well (smoke/bullshit) and somehow, his work seems the best among all countries. I am so proud to be in his team. I think i can learn alot from him... Now i am always observing how he talks... so that I can talk like him. He always manage to make the crowd laugh and has lotsa opinions and questions. Hes a smart mikey! you wont be impressed by his look, or his height... but his presentation almost bowled me over....

This morning, I woke up at 6am so that i can catch the 1st bus at 8am! I did it!!! but i was really tired....1st to reach office today! but at around 7.15am( when im almost ready to go out), mikey sms me to say i do not need to attend the workshop if i dont want to.
Damn! Why never tell me earlier... it was too late to go back to sleep, so i went ahead.

When i reached office, i asked mikey.... "how? i no need attend ar? which part more impt?"
and he said " I scare you bored mah!"
wahaha.. he muz have seen me yawning and yawning and msning... and staring into the blank...
(oh ya.. yesterday i was typing in my msn, WITHOUT lookin at the screen.. and he asked "wow... u can type without lookin ar????" wahaha.. yes.. i look so pro hor!)
So i only attended the 1st part of the workshop today. The cute italian looking guy is there too.. he still look so deliciously cute with a light blue(my fave!) shirt with a khaki pants...

Then, I joined some of my dept ppl for lunch@ tanglin mall. took divorcee's car.
Lets see...
I have taken
Mikey new lexus car
Divorcee car
AK red car

Still waiting to sit in....
Tarzan golden car
Ximen dunno what car
old man dunno what car
ali dunno what car

Anyway, got a free lunch today! I love my dept ! I love my work environment. I love the guys! They are sooo nice... i really enjoy myself working there.... I love everything!
And I am inspired to be Kelly 2!
Gott brush up my presentation skills!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter