Janeism

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

newish jane

Anyway, here is the proper and official blog of MY life!
Yes... My blog should all about ME!!! not some other friends who wanna piggback on my outstanding blog.....
but being the kind being.... of coz.... i will do the service for my friends.....
well.......

ok..... today... i...... lunch with tarzan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oorrrr eeeeee orrrrr eeeeeee orrrrrrrr!
erm... ok.... actually... i lunch wit my whole dept.... and tarzan.. so its not those exclusive lunch lah... hehee (sorry to give u wrong impression!=P)
though its at the pathetic canteen.........
but.. its stil nice........ my 2nd lunch with him/them altogether... since i was here... 1 month ago!
hehehe

Hes quite cute n jovial and kept kidding about. He didnt have his lunch, juz a spinelli kopi...
He kept teasing AK and laughing so heartily.. haha.. so cute...
of coz... i laughed heartily with him too! Seems like i am worshipping all his jokes... hahaha.. but... they are indeed quite funny lah....
he said things like... "u muz remember to slip 50USD in ur passport, then can get him through anywhere....."


yes... i am changing myself...... my motto now is.....
Open up! and Mai Tu!!!

Open up: be more jovial.... dont act dao anymore... coz it aint goin to get me anywhere......so i am being friendly friendly to every1! HELLO!!!!!!!

Mai Tu: I always have tis habit of procrastinating... hence.. always tu n tu... til....... due date! hehe.. hence now... when I thought of it.. i will do it! Just do it!

Wish me luck with my new personality!
HELLO!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter