Janeism

Saturday, September 30, 2006



Today, I spent the good half of the day sleeping.....

Woke up at 9am, feeling sooo tired but I juz cant get back to sleep.. so hanged around til abt 11... for my DJZ session...
at about 12 +, my head really hurts hence I went to sleep... but couldnt realy sleep well... but the voice of my DJ at the background does provide some soothing effect. Hes really got a nice voice... I like!!

til 2.... get up and have lunch... but my migraine was alittle bad. My mama cooked my fave instant noodles for me.. but I had 1 mouthful and I went to puke. I have to puke so I can eat... else I cant stuff the food into my body.
Sigh... had the noodles but didnt enjoy it...

But yes! I am feeling well now again... I realy love my head when it aint hurting... migraine is really terrible...

Few days back, divorcee left a bar of choco on my table .... he said its from California. I looked to my neighbour's desk and never see the choco... hmmm.... dont tell me..............
Notice the post it pad... there is even a "perfect chemistry" *shudders*
But its a nice lookin choco.... hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter