Janeism

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

nice AK!

Hello!! 1st time I blogged in office......hehee.....

Just gotten back from lunch not too long ago.. and havent really got into the mood for "working", hence... i am here.....

Just now... aunty killer (known as AK from now on) called my neighbour on his mobile and passed to me. my neighbour said my bf called.. and i was puzzled... who? i thought only mikey will find me.. but he has my number what. He asked if i wanna lunch with him... coz hes afraid i have no lunch kakis... but too bad.. today i am meeting my friend for lunch so i had to painfully reject him....

I mean.. wow! He is sooo nice.... he will think about the pathetic me being lonely at lunchtime.... oh man! he is really niceeeeeee
i am sooo touched.....
how should i show my appreciation?
more muffins?
btw.. he was not in office when i was the muffin girl.. sad.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter