Janeism

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Enjoy the moment

Geez! It has been days since I last blogged... I am really sorry that I havent been sharing my wisdom to you... Well, you are expected to pick them up yourself sometimes...
老师有讲 你有没有在听?

Anyway, I had been too lazy and sleepy to blog.. and yes... there is nothing interesting to blog about... except how my life have turned uphill since I throw Da letter.... Hmm.. not really that good.. but I am now in bochupness mood... so... whatever will be.. will be! Ha!! Neh Neh Neh Boo Boo!

Just now went out with a couple of friends.. with their bfs....
And 1 of the bf was like asking me.... "Why u did not continue to be PFC? You could have made big bucks!"
FYI, few years back, I was a PFC @ some bank... for 1 week! Hahaha.. just a week of training, and I could foresee that I wont like the job, hence I quit! The target, the bootlicking I have to do to managers, bank tellers, customers... eeeee... told u! I am not a hypocrite fellow!
Anyway, I dont believe in working hard for money.. I mean.. working super hard for higher pay.. to me, enough is enough... though my pay is low now, but I got enough to spend.. that is good enough for me.... and i dont want a job which sucked my life dry.... i prefer a good balance....
though... i wont mind pay increment lah.......

Then of course... came to the topic about bf/marriage... my friends are worried about me.. and wanna intro guys to me... but i told them.. no need worry... i need no introduction... just go with the flow....
yea.. having a bf does not nessarily means happiness... there are some people who are single and happier (Like me!)
There is always pro and cons to a matter.. it depends on how u think..
If i wallow about being single, then.. i wunt be so happy.....
But.. me... positive... think.... i got my own time and freedom... anyway, i am really happy as of now.....
if there's some1 for me, he will come eventually... worrying also wont help...

so every1... lets open up our mind and enjoy the present!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter