Janeism

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

my beloved team...

On Tuesday, i messaged my colleague(subordinate) and asked him whether "HE KNOWS ANOT?"

His reply: Yes!!! Why why???

Haha... in case u r still blur... yes... i was talking about my resignation.. i wanna tell my team that I am leaving!

Then he said... sad... coz he will miss that laughter of mine

HUH!!! Laughter?????

He find my laughter special and cute.....

Wahahaha.. this is soooo funny... 1st time people commented on my laughter... hmmmm... but ok lah.. at least... i brought "sunshine" to his life right?

I shall do my evil laugh whenever I can!

Come to think of it... I kinda cant bear to leave my team... minus heewan!
They are a cute bunch and our working relationship is quite well... I am their approachable (and ignorant) boss... and they are my cute and capable staff... I treat them as my same level and try to make them comfortable working for me... They can come late go long lunch.. talk loud loud.. as long as they do their job.....

Thats the kind of boss I am looking for too.. I think as a boss, its good to let staff have the flexibility to do whatever they like, as long as they produce the work at the end of the day.

But..... life goes on.... I gtg!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter