Janeism

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Its not my fault!!!

Just before I go to sleep, my mama have to anger me.
Suddenly she jumped and exclaimed: where are the canned food????
(FYI, went supermarket with her during the day)
Me: I dont know
She went to search....
She: Shit.. really dont have
then she continued... u never take everything just now

WHAT ME???? Why me??? isit my fault???
She was the one collecting the stuff at the counter (it's her fault)
She also see me take everything from the cab boot (both fault)

Why does she always put the blame on others!

Where are the cans????
1. at the check out counter and the idiot cashier did not ask us to carry all bags
2. in the cab boot ( to call the cab company and ask where are my cans... is abit ridiculous right? )
3. its 7th month.... so...........

Anyway, sheesh.... waste her $ lah!
the stupid cans!

I suddenly recalled... the cans may not be counted coz i did not place them in the basket... it may stil be on the counter(unpaid). I certainly hope so....
gotta check out the receipt tomorrow!

And its not my fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who ask u to tag along when i said i wanna go there.... grrrrrrrrrrr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter