Janeism

Monday, July 17, 2006

Sentimental tonite..

Just now.. i was browsing through the saved messages on my hp....
I only saved those messages which are precious to me as there is only a limited message of 15 (I think)
The earliest message was....7th Feb 2000 from my ex boyfriend...
Hi baby. Jus wan let u know that I Love U.

So sweet right? Those were the days... I bet he got no idea at all that I still keep those messages.. and i really do treasure them....

and also this message from KM on 03-09-2001
So, you need someone to be by ur side tonight? I'll be here 4 u if you need me
This message which brighten up my life when it was dark . I remembered i was feeling really down that time and when i received his message, it really felt good... though he dont know how much that mean to me too....

Come to think about it, I missed those guys from my younger times.. I really had wonderful memories with them....
1stly, this KM guy... whom I was like "crazy" for hmmm.. about 4 years? But then, it's all over now.. I used to think whether I will be carrying a torch for him for the rest of my life... and I'm glad... I woke up. Now, we seldom chat... but stil keep in touch on and off.... come to think of it... I knew him since.....i was.....18.... 8 years of friendship to date! Fwah!!!
Hello KM!!! Still doing the hustle??? Wahahaha
(he dont read my blog 1 la! Do the hustle! wahahaa)

Then.. my ex bf....we did had a good time.. back then... its sad we didnt work out in the end... a pity... coz hes a nice guy.. I mean in term of character... if only his behaviour... I could accept better... but too bad.... Nobody is perfect.
at least.. the memories are there right?
No matter what, he was my 1st bf... and beautiful memories are locked in my heart forever...

There are guys who come and go... but these 2 guys made the most impact in my life... back then......

I really miss those days..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter