Janeism

Sunday, January 13, 2008

driving home!

This weekend, had alot of driving lessons... 3 to be precise... and 2 sessions today!
WOW!!!
Why am I so onz, clocking hours just like any cabby drivers? 200 min today...
Well, no choice.... i have to finish all my lessons by CNY! 4 more lessons to go now! Almost there already..... almost....

Now, its like my revision lessons. I have learnt everything, so now its juz a matter of familiarising all stages and the test routes.

My most feared is the crank course... and of coz those parallel parking...

I really kept remind myself to do it correctly. Why? Coz I dont wanna do corrective actions. Why? Coz I dont know how to!! those reversing in the correct directions is killing me! Hence I'm like making sure I do it correctly so no corrective actions is needed....

Yesterday I kena an uncle... at 1st, he looked so stern and never smile. Yea.. those kinda scary face and I'm like... die!! But I almost faint when he took out a hand moisturiser to moisturise his hands.. i am like.. HELLO!!!

But slowly, my "innocent and helpless" antics won him over... he started to smile and joke with me... coz i do things like stick out my tongue when i did something wrong... i know i know, it's disgusting coming from me... but the tongue just come out automatically when I knocked the pole down...

And when he said it's gonna rain soon, i cheekily said it will rain after my driving lesson. Then he said: no... rain when I am home! I quickly said: okok.. hope it will rain when u get home. hahaha... licking his boots!

And being a humble person, i kept convinced them that i suck! and need their kind guidance. Guess that make them soft and more approachable too. And when they give me those instructions, i ardently nod my head and say : orr orr... ok....

And today, I told the instructor that I am stressed. Hmm.. not that stressed actually, but to say that so in case i underperformed, he think that it's bcoz i am stressed, and not because i am lousy! Hehee... yea... i know.. i am a cunning fox!

But guess I drove pretty ok today. The instructor said i am not stressed what... Hehee.... low expectation, high performance... thats the way it should be!

And that instructor was so kind that he suggested sending me home coz it looked like goin to rain soon. As usual, I cant contain myself but blabbered: you are such a nice person!

Oh, that's me!! Cunning, and Cute! ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter