Janeism

Thursday, January 10, 2008

no topics

i dont know what i wanna talk about.. but i juz feel like blogging....
feeling very tired today... coz yesterday i was working late...

the irony of the story was... i was working late and was very tired.. til i dozed off.... woke up at abt 1247 and my god! so late! hence in a drowsy state, i shut down my pc and proceed to bed.... this morning, on my pc and got a rude shock! i did not save my files! those stuff i have been working on... gone!!!
i should have just jolly well gone to sleep... so i wont be feeling so tired today... oh well.... thats why people always say... MUST SAVE!!!

save your files! and of coz... money too...

money... leads to my next topic...
recently, the entreprenuerness inside me is bursting out of my body. I wana be a boss of my own! maybe it was after reading nanz chong's book...
anyway, 1 of them is on the way and excuse me for advertising here again!
my business

I think its a neat idea which is beneficial to all! you can read books at a lower price.. and everything is fuss free!

some ideas i have also....
breakfast shop chains all over the island near mrt stations.. taiwan has many breakfast stalls which sell delicious breakfast. we could do it same way as them?
a low calories food booth in all foodcourt... it will be a healthy foodstall selling health food and suitable for those watching their weights. the calories and carb contents can even be communicated to the customers!
goin overseas and getting clothes to sell here.....
be a freelance make up artiste...
start up a tour business where private cars can bring tourists around the island for a fees... of coz.. the driver act as tour guide and muz explain to the tourists abt the history and cultures....

if only i have $.... then can be a business woman!!

and talkin abt business woman.... i tink u need to be at some level of nastiness... and i think im getting nastier.... is it the age thing? or the environment thing? i am not sure....
i am usually pissed by people... people who blocked my way walkin in front of me... people doing things tooo slowly, people who mumbled, people who are inconsiderate. and now i always wear a frown on my face when im alone (to display my displeasures at people!)

tis is bad!!! wrinkles!!! unattractive!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter