Janeism

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

H.A.H.A

it has been fun days... hahaha

hahahaha

i just came back from lunch... and it was a funny lunch.... hahaha

as funny as yesterday's...

hahaha

life is a joke....

hahaha

tz: i only like syt.
me: why u like me?
tz: i said i only like syt!
me: ya lah... why u like me?
tz: u r not syt! hello! anything above 25 is not syt.
me: but i sweet what!

we saw the coffeestall guy stirring something which look like coconut milk...
mc: what they use it for huh? coffee meh?
some: latte maybe?
me: maybe he making kaya!
mc (to the guy): hey bro! what u making ar?
kopiguy: kaya!
me: wow! i'm so smart hor!!
and tz stared at me with those eyes.......

tz: r u scare anot? now house so expensive... next time u marry how?
me: not worry lah... i will find a guy with a house!
jt: tz lor!! he got a house
tz: i only got a 3 rm hdb flat
me: like that cant lah! too small
mc: muz see whether he got spare time anot....
sg: how can! she wunt want
me: why not.. not bad mah.... monday to fri... then office hours.... not bad lah! got $ can already
tz: girls... nowadays... tsk tsk...... no moral!

old man: i am proud to say i am a singaborean!
ya.. i live in singabore! its so borin here,.... muz have a typo last time.... supposed to be singabore 1... but they type wrongly....
hahaha... tis is soooooooo funny!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter