Janeism

Thursday, January 10, 2008

boredom kills me... almost

feeling all bored and stuff... hence i am blogging now....

10 days has passed since 2008.. and i didnt write anything reflective about the past year... how could i? no new year resolution for '08! how could i???

anyway, 07 has been quite a reasonably good year... nothing bad has happened.. though nothing really good has happened too... so its a peaceful year...

greatest achievement for 07?
well... hmmm....... i reeally cant think of any... damnz... have i been sleeping through out the year? well.. i think almost.....
has been leading such a laid back life that i think my brain has sort of rusted! yea.. no more intelligent me!

But what has pass has pass... dont look back! just charge forward!

Highlights of '07
my best friend has given birth to a cute lil boy on 17 dec!
my best friend (not the same 1 definately) has been hitched.. on 31 dec!

and great plans has been laid out for the new year..
i plan to use my underutilised brain more.... the supposedly intelligent 1....

i am gonna take up japapense language!
i am taking up inline skating!
will start to go gym from next week.
i will appreciate and not take those who are nice to me for granted
i will love my family more
i will work harder and try to advance my career further
i will be mroe thrifty and think thrice before buying anything
i will read more books... i mean those which are bursting inside my cupboard

wow! it's gonna be a busy great year!!!

Happy 2008!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter