Janeism

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I Love ZChen!!

Digged out some of the old videos i took of him when he was in Singapore about 2 years ago...
still think hes the best. he never fail to bring a smile on me when i viewed the videos. He really sings well.. Hope we can hear from him very soon.. and of coz... see him. it has been sooo long since I last see him...
Will he still remember me???

我 已经在身边站了好久
你却从来曾留意过我


And since I am here, let me write up abit about my life today.
Today... raining cats and dogs. But it's so strange. It was pouring like nobody's business at my house, but surprisingly it was bright and sunny at my office area. The ground was dry. The weather is sooo weird now... Mother Earth is really angry.

I wore my specs to work today. Its the very 1st time i wear spec to work. My boss asked me why i wear specs today. And my reply was " i am trying to look intelligent. impressed?"

Anyway, think i look bad in specs... sigh... i thought i could look intelligent.. guess its back to the evil contact lenses tomorrow again!

My boss was very naughty. He go tell old man that i went on a date with james.. to watch getai.. said nowadays why people go on date go such places 1?
Then i told him... romantic mah! Musical leh! n its only once per year... so meaningful...

wahahaha

Today, I knocked my head against a metal piece.. and ouch! it's painful! now pain also... hope it wunt blue black coz imagine a blue black on my face... minus points alot leh!
And i hope i wunt become less intelligent with the knock .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter