Janeism

Saturday, August 18, 2007

my boss loves me!

Its.... FRIDAY!!! scream people!!! YEEAAA!!!!

despite the hyperness in my blog, i am actually feeling very sleepy.. cant wait to doze into my deep sleep and sleep til 10am tomorrow!

today was raining heavily almost whole day.. cooling weather

my job scope had expanded....
now it includes.... buying chicken pies for my boss on friday!!! but i did everything with enthusiasm and my radiant smile.. thats why... i suspect he is loving me more n more....
he said he wanted to ask me in the morning where am i, he wanna pick me up from queesntown mrt, coz its raining.
i exclaimed: wah!!! u soooo nice ar!!!!
james got jealous upon hearing it.

then we went great world city for lunch... ate @ foodcourt, hence its dutch.. finally... i get to pay for my own lunch! i am sooo relieved!
but later, the kopi was paid for by my boss....

my colleagues are sooo kind... driving us around... and spending their $ on us.... and providing heaps of entertainment. what more can i ask for? i should even be working for FREE!

and speaking of work... my contract is ending this coming monday. i have been working there for 1 year now! how time flies!!! it has been a jolly good 1 year, which 98% i was enjoying myself...
i guess i have to be eternally grateful to my boss... for giving me this job...

Ok!!! decided!! will buy them something good when i get my bonus next month! Promised!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter