Janeism

Thursday, August 23, 2007

vrrrrrroooooom

if you havent heard the latest news (Shame on You!!), i am currently embarking on a new passion!
Driving!
Yes... after years of procrastination, i finally made the move!
Went to register for BBDC on tues... and today attended my 1st theory lesson! it wasnt as boring as I thought... maybe the instructor was funny lah... so quite enjoy it... though the time takened, i could b slacking at home and watching tv...
but oh well... this kinda life will only go on for few months... coz i will pass soon!
erm.. i mean... hopefully....

aim to get my license by end jan? no.. i dont wanna get it b4 my bday or on my bday.... i scare i will be featured on the papers "birthday girl crashed her car on her birthday"
that would be bad....

yea yea... so now, i will be pretty busy. i have inculcate my kiasuism into the bookin of my slots... everything swallow 1st.... later then regurgitate... hehe coz the lessons slots are very hot.. u have to bk way in advance to get gd slots... and being a working PROFESSIONAL, i can only go after work... dark sky, peak hour charges, massive amount of traffic....

i hope...... everything will go on smoothly......

til then... vroom vroom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter