Janeism

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Finally



Finally... there is someone in my life... to share that cup of kopi with me..... finally... after 5 years of lonliness, i have found someone to share my life with! I am soooo sexcited... look at the picture! Sharing a cup of iced coffee on a hot day, what can be sweeter than that? i am soooo blissed........................

to be continued


aiya.... bluff you one lah!!! that was just a trying to be funny picture with Mr Black eyes and myself... nono.. we weren't sharing the drink... it was all plotted for this scandalous picture! hahaha so funny huh?? the things i do sometimes... is quite unbelievable...

Today went Gallery Hotel during lunchtime to have some Nipponese Ramen... it was alright.. juz that its very salty! makes me sooo thirsty. but its a very japan like shop...

mikey: james, where u driving us for lunch?
james: depend on what u buying us!
mikey: what i buy again? yesterday i already buy liao what!
me: aiya.. okok... i buy i buy!!
mikey: cheyy!!! u see... she is guilty already.

hahaha.. i really dont mind paying.. considering the amount they had spent on me too... but i ended up paying $12 for some gyoza and veggie. the ramen which totals $57 was paid by james... oh my god... so paisay! another free lunch... sigh... boring..... (just kidding!)

Then we proceed on to Ya KUn for some coffee... it's really a nice place @ Safra Telok Blangah.

what a nice day it has been,.... and i havent been working hard today....

kinda in weekend mood already... guess the national day fever has not died down on me yet! Thats how... patrotic i am....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter